Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Elizabeth's Holiday gown

  1. #1
    Inactive Member geneobug's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got my new Felicity and Elizabeth yesterday. I also ordered Elizabeth's holiday gown and I couldn't get the left sleeve up her arm. The right one had to be tugged too. The fabric is "sleezy" and picks very easily. The slippers are awful too. Won't fit over socks. The fabric and colors are beautiful though and the cape is very pretty. Anybody else have trouble with this dress and sleeve problems? I know the tea gown had to be sent back. Sounds like the pattern has been altered.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] aw, too bad about the sleeves and slippers. I wanted this outfit...but maybe i wont get it [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
    thanks for the review

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •